Court Moor School
Required for: September 2022
Closing Date: 11 July 2022, midday
Interviews: w/c 11 July 2022
Do you want to work in a high-achieving comprehensive school with a determination to do better still?
Do you have the ambition and drive to help make our good department into an outstanding one?
Court Moor School is a high-achieving 11-16 comprehensive school in Fleet with great students and sky-high ambition, striving to be one of the best schools in Britain.
Whilst we are proud of our achievements, we are equally proud of being a comprehensive school and are looking for someone to help work with our professional SEN team to improve our provision for our students who find learning more difficult. Provision for pupils with SEN is coordinated through The Learning Hub; an innovative centre of student support which aims to be a leading department in the county.
We are seeking an ambitious and forward-thinking individual who is determined to be part of the team to make our department the top in the county.
What we can offer you:
• A friendly and supportive department, staff, SLT and governing body.
• Pro-active staff development to guide your career and manage your skills portfolio.
• A school which has a high reputation for outstanding behaviour.
• A department staffed with experienced subject specialists which works closely with outside expertise to develop your skills further.
• Opportunities for CPD, secondment and networking within local alliances.
• A new concept of SEN within the wider school’s aim to be one of the best schools in Britain.
Should you wish to visit the school or talk to key staff prior to application then we would welcome the opportunity to meet you and show you around our school. Please refer to the school website www.court-moor.hants.sch.uk for a role profile and person specification and a teaching application form. If you require further information please contact our Director of Intervention & Inclusion/SENCO, [email protected].
All applications should be submitted by midday on Monday 11 July 2022. Please send forms for the attention of the Headteacher, Mr P Jenkins, or via e-mail to [email protected]