Financial, employment and legal support

Access to Work – provides grants to pay for practical support for those with disabilities to help start working, stay in work, move into self-employment or start a business.
Tel: 0345 268 8489

Student Finance DSA – Higher education students with dyslexia and other SpLDs and living in England can apply for a Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA)
Tel: 0300 100 0607

Do It – promotes neuro-inclusive employment

Civil Legal Advice (CLA) – Help with legal aid for benefit appeals, special educational needs, discrimination issues.
Tel: 0345 3454 345