1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of the site.
2. Helen Arkell Dyslexia Charity reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Copyright restrictions:
3.1 All rights reserved; no part of this website, including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders.
3.2 Documents on the site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose, except for personal, non-commercial use. Prior written permission is required for all other use.
4. External links to and from the Helen Arkell Dyslexia Charity website:
4.1 Any organisation wishing to set up a link to this site must request this by contacting email@example.com
4.2 The existence of a link from any organisation’s site to the Helen Arkell Dyslexia Charity site does not imply that Helen Arkell Dyslexia Charity endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
4.3 Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other parties’ websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and we should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
5.1 The names, images and logos identifying Helen Arkell Dyslexia Charity or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of Helen Arkell Dyslexia Charity and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained therein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of Helen Arkell Dyslexia Charity or any third-party.
The photographs of individuals used within this site to illustrate Helen Arkell Dyslexia Charity’s work may be posed by models and may or may not depict actual situations.
7. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third-party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
8. This site and the information, names, images, photographs, logos and icons regarding or relating to Helen Arkell Dyslexia Charity, its products and services (or to third-party products and services) is provided ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘IS AVAILABLE’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
9. Helen Arkell Dyslexia Charity does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
10. Helen Arkell Dyslexia Charity does not warrant that the functions contained in the material included in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
12. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that term and condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
15. A note on guest bloggers:
We occasionally have guest bloggers post on our site. The views and opinions expressed within these guest posts are those of the author alone and do not necessarily represent the views of Helen Arkell Dyslexia Charity. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within the post are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. We welcome and encourage the sharing of information and ideas related to dyslexia, but it is not our policy to endorse third-party views.
16. Cancellation policy
Notification of cancellation of a course for instance, in person, via email, text message and/or fax, or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing. We reserve the right to levy a £30 charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses. Please see the Helen Arkell course cancellation policy.
17. Any questions regarding this site should be sent to PR and Communications, Helen Arkell Dyslexia Charity, 24 West Street, Farnham GU9 7DR or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Charity Number 1064646
Registered in England No. 3432423
A Company limited by guarantee
VAT Registration Number 226 9919 68
Updated July 2017