Here at Helen Arkell Dyslexia Charity, it is part of our Mission to support vital research throughout the UK to help develop and bring about breakthroughs in the dyslexia field. We do this in a variety of ways to advance our Vision, including:
• Partnering with academic bodies to conduct research, including supporting PhD students
• Sharing our knowledge and experience to support research
• Sharing opportunities to take part in research with the dyslexia community
• Supporting research by external bodies in other ways
• Sharing research findings with the dyslexia community and with education professionals.
If you would like to get in touch about research, please email email@example.com