There are various ways to achieve this and the best one is to provide different levels of training for:
- The whole organisation
- Human Resources and Occupational Health
- Promotion and recruitment boards
- IT departments
We can tailor training to meet your individual needs but the following examples of content may help:
- What is dyslexia?
- How might dyslexia impact on particular workplace settings
- Strengths of thinking differently
- Adjustments in the workplace, focusing on solutions and not problems. Sometimes the simplest changes can make the greatest difference.
Feedback from managers following training: